2. Who I am
2.1 My site is clearskiescoaching.com.
3. The data which I may collect from you
3.1 I may collect and process the following data about you:
- information which you put into any forms on my website or any further information which you send to me . Please be aware that I may also ask for your information when you report a problem with my website;
- a record of any correspondence between us;
- details of your visits to my website and the resources you use; and/or
- information about your computer (for example, your IP address, browser, operating system) for system administration and to report certain aggregate information to our advertisers. This information will not identify any individual as it is simply statistical data about my users’ browsing patterns.
3.2 I promise not to store credit card details nor to share your details with any third parties unless you have provided your consent or unless I do so in compliance with our Terms & Conditions.
4. What do I do with the information which I collect?
4.1 I use information relating to you to provide information and services that you request.
4.2 I do not identify individuals to our advertisers, however I do provide them with aggregate information to assist them reach their target audience.
5. Where I store your data
5.1 I may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
5.3 Although I try to provide protection, I cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
6. Disclosing your information
6.1 I am permitted to disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- in accordance with our Terms & Conditions;
- if I wish to sell my business, I can disclose your personal data to the potential buyer;
- if I wish to sell or buy any business or assets, I can disclose your personal data to the potential buyer or seller;
- if I have a legal obligation to disclose; and
- I can exchange information with others in order to protect against fraud or credit risks.
7. What you are entitled to
7.1 It is your right to be able to ask me not to use your data for marketing purposes. Please email us at email@example.com should you wish to exercise this right.
7.2 The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to see information which I hold about you subject to certain exemptions. I will charge you a fee (currently £10) for this service.
8. Changes to this policy
I may revise these terms from time to time without notice and you must check them for changes because they are binding on you.